Monday, November 24, 2014

[Dream] Night time at dads house - 24th Nov 2014

I was in my room, in my dads house (where I am right now actually).
It was evening, time was soon 23:00 and I were watching some politic incorrect video on YouTube.
It was decided that two of my sisters friends (females) were coming over to my dads house, they'd just been at the prom or something like that.
Dad went to bed at 23:00 as he were going to start work at 04:30.

The girls came right after 23:00, they had 2 guys with them.
I had a glassdoor into my room and one of the guy was doing funny faces to me and were knocking at the door. I just put my thumb up, but he just continued. I got tired of it and opened the door.
The guys were cocky towards me but left the house quite soon.

Both of the girls were left in the house. They were asking if we have chocolates right before they discovered two packs of After Eights chocolate that they started to open.

It was quite bright outdoors even if there was night (summer possibly).
I was a little cocky towards the girls, they asked me why I am cocky towards them and I lied that I've been counting maths and I'm tired and have headache. Shortly after I said I was kidding and that I use to lift weights.

I had felt very tired and were actually going to sleep, but the bright light and activity with the girls made me more alert.
I was checking in the fridge if there was something to eat, but I couldn't find anything really.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment