Sunday, November 23, 2014

[Dream] Railway, 23rd Nov 2014

Went to bed: 23:59
14 min to fall asleep
First alarm set off at 04:30 where I recalled a dream, walked to the bathroom and wrote it down, then went back to bed and continued sleep until time was around 10:20.


Railway (dream)
I was near the Bergvikens railway.
It was dark outdoor, lots of snow and people.
I was with my girlfriend and we talked english due the people who were outdoors were talking english, they all seemed to come from other countries. It felt like it was some kind of event there.
There was trains passing by on the railway that was quite hard to see, and we talked about how hard it is to see these trains.
There was also zero gravity (or, very low gravity), it felt like we were on the moon almost.


That's all I recalled at morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment